Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunday Soundtrack


I feel like I'm 15 again, lately. I mixed my schedule between night and day; like i used to do when I was in senior high. When this post is typed, I haven't slept all night. I was stuck in new ebooks I was reading, redoing the old favorite thing to do, and just to support my focus I purposely played Pachelbel's collection. When I was younger, I was a little bit proud of myself because of my resistance to sleepiness, but now I'm getting older and I have different opinion. Somehow, I know there's something wrong being a nocturne. The more i think about it, the sadder i am; realizing that it's like I'm turning myself into a ghost. But something I always know is that I'm being myself at night. When no one's awake, no one seems to be alive; I'm happy. I'm happy to be in my own world, do my favorite things to do, and forget the reality. I practically living my dreams and solving misteries of life at nights. Thinking clearly at night is easier, and life becomes meaningful after midnight. Pachelbel's Serenade reminds me of that feeling; when i feel charmed and loss, to know that i've just figured something out today but it should've been yesterday.