Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Not With So Many People

It's a cruel summer air, everyone! I wet my shirt when I took these pictures, despite the fact I just took a shower. My hair became constantly wet for the rest of the day and I kept tossing and turning on the ceramic floor, tried to get myself cool. It didn't help, though. With only two seasons available in Indonesia, I don't really have a choice. I blame it to the global warming. 
Anyway, don't you love the color blocks? The green and the hot pink look contrast yet they're so good to be mixed. I was thinking to wear this attire to campus, but considering my ride and my usual style (I've known as a tomboy and sassy girl) I don't think I'm ready to accept the laughter and humiliation. Well, not that I care...









shirt and satchel borrowed from sister
belt and skirt inherited from mom
flats from The Little Things She Needs