Monday, February 27, 2012

A Chronic Procrastinator's Deadline


Vacation is no longer in my list starts from this semester. It'll get busier and I don't think I'll have so much time for myself, including posting on the blog. But somehow, I am sure, I will manage. Although I know I will get busy until at least next year, but I am the kind of a chronic procrastinator. The busier I am, the more depressed I will be, means that the lazier I am. But I'm determined to finish all my works in time. I'm the type who likes to think a short of time is more like challenge and usually I can put all my efforts on my work when I have a short deadline. I don't know what the others think, but I like doing things in my own way.








Point one jeans
Nevada flats
Unbranded top, belt
Sweater from Surabaya Indie Clothing Festival