Wednesday, May 18, 2011

No, It Is Not

Before somebody misunderstood my blog, let me remind you all that this is not a fashion blog. Yes, there are outfits and accessories in every corner but i convince you that it's not a fashion blog. Perhaps by now you think that I'm confused, still I claim that I'm not. Well, you can read my blog description. See? This blog contains personal inspirations, dreams, and random stuffs. I didn't mention about "fashion" or "style", did I?
Now don't ask me which part mentioned anything about my inspirations or dreams. I have told you! Don't you know I have this great passion for outfits, apparels, and accessories?? I thought you already knew! Those inspired me to want to build my own clothing line kingdom. So, just now I told  you one of my dreams. Man, I can't believe it's so hard for you to believe...


floral dress, via Tunjungan Plaza
vintage red velvet headband
Escada  leather sling bag