Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Why Don’t We Try?


I’m almost always a fearless person. But it’s something I do for myself only. When it involves someone else, I usually hold myself back a bit. Including starting my own blog. Since it will affect many people who read it, I felt like I had so many things to contemplate about—what am I gonna write and the ‘weight’ of it. I’m the type of person who likes to be given compliment only if I could impress at least one affecting person such as my boss or lecturer. But then I decided not to care about what people are gonna say and just start it out, only to satisfying my needs. At least I do it for my own good too. I had this revelation when my playlist playing The Scene Aesthetic’s song which called “Why Don’t We Try” and it inspired me. I’ll never know what lies ahead, but I’ve just got to try.
So here are some of my first pictures I took to show you my best dress ! I like the shade of green, the pockets, and the hood. I feel a bit uncomfortable with the length since I’m raised to wear at least a knee-length outfit, but tights or stockings, even denim pants would help.

unbranded black shiny jacket, A-line dress, and stocking
Nevada ankle boots, via Matahari Dept Store