Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Town Festival

I was planning to go to an annual event in next town, Malang, with my girlfriends. The festival is all about Indonesian/local traditions and cultures, and obviously we would dressed up according to the theme. The plan itself is threatened to be canceled due to our activities and personal budget issue, but it doesn't stop me to grab a few pieces out of my wardrobe and I decided that I would wear something floral instead of traditional clothes like batik, just because i don't have a good piece of it.
For anyone who's interested to Indonesian traditions and cultures (which are very unique and attractive, if I may speak the truth), you may visit Festival Malang Kembali in Malang, East Java. I'm looking forward for a chance to tell you my own experience.
 

vintage lacy headband and floral skirt
ropula red t-shirt, Surabaya Indie Clothing Festival
thrifted rubber shoes
watch necklace, Huey's at Royal Plaza
DIY brooch