Saturday, January 18, 2014

Dreaming Sweater Wheather

I've been waking up tired lately. Somehow I had too many dreams and nightmares too. And old acquaintances began appearing. Funny how you met your first crush while you almost forgot about them. But it's funnier that your long time desired's girlfriend became a goody buddy with you in your dream. It was so real I almost felt the same satisfaction as if it would happen in real life.
However it had to come to an end. And I still need to wake up and get a job. *crossing fingers* (T▽T)
Talking about sleeping! (you might say: no, you were talking about dreaming. I might reply: yeah, you know. Dreaming, sleeping? Whatever), I obviously didn't wanna try harder putting on my fancier pieces. It's sweater wheather, you know. We have cloudy sky for days. No raining lately though. So I hereby decide that simple outfits such as sweather and jeans are permitted. For Indonesian reader esp in Surabaya area, you can grab the sweater from @dizzstuff of Instagram. And those pretty studded-suede-ankle straps-flat shoes are from @mollinic of Instagram. I got the shoes from Istana Sepatu at Tunjungan Plaza though. They have buncha Mollinic shoes there, esp the studded ones.

Don't forget to follow my Instagram account, @dreamaterializer
∩( ・ω・)∩